Remediation System Design & Installation
- - Steel Rolling Mill, Hazardous Waste Landfill Post Closure Monitoring
- - Farmers Coop, 8-acre Gasoline Dissolved Phase Plume
- - Fertilizer Bulk Plant, Nitrate Plume
- - Gasoline Bulk Plant, NAPL over 2-acre area
- - Petroleum Refinery, PSH Recovery System Piping & Cleanups on Various Spills
- - Gasoline Station, Gasoline Plume Below Residential Area
- - Aviation Fuel Groundwater Plume, 24-7 MDPE over 2 year period
- - Hundreds of LPST Site Closures, Including Low Flow Sampling and Monitored Natural Attenuation Monitoring
Monitoring & Sampling
Sampling and Monitoring Equipment includes Air Powered Pumps for Deep Well Sampling; Low Flow Cell and Monitoring Meters for pH-Conductivity-DO-Temp-ORP; Variable Speed Pumps; FID; PID; 02-LEL-H2S-CO Meters; Interface Probes; Air Sampling Pumps; Digital Manometer; Portable Generators; Water Level Loggers, and High Flow Pumps.
Remediation Equipment Includes Thermal and Catalytic Oxidizers, Oil-Water Separators, Air Strippers, Storage Tanks, Positive Displacement Blowers, and Liquid Ring Vacuum Blowers.